Sunrise Dual Operator Ironworkers
Sunrise Model IW Dual Cylinder Ironworkers range in capacities from 66 Tons to 185 Tons
and features two High-Speed Cylinders with Two-Position Foot Pedals. S/SD Dual Cylinder Series are built
for high power, quality, reliability, and two foot pedals for separate punching and shearing operations
can be safely performed simultaneously without interference. Sunrise ironworkers offer the lowest cost of
ownership among leading ironworker brands. High quality components as well a standard two year warranty.
Sunrise Ironworkers include, as standard, the most complete set
of features on any ironworker brand:
- 40" Electric Back Guage (Optional extensions to 12' Available)
- Machined Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning
- Machined Notcher Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning
- LED Magnetic Base Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from 3/8" - 1-1/2"
- Reversible Structural Die Block for up to 2" diameter hole
Sunrise Dual Operator, Dual Cylinder Ironworker Info/Request Form