The K-Series are special designed ironworkers with vertical movements at all stations.
The entire main slide moves in straight up and down motion to provide the optimum results for
punching, shearing, notching, and bending. The fast cylinder stroke greatly improves the efficiency.
Sunrise K-Series ironworkers incorporate versatility, efficiency, accuracy, and ease of use at an excellent price.
Sunrise Ironworkers include, as standard, the most complete set of features of any ironworker brand:
- 40" Touch-and-Cut Electric Back Guage (Optional extensions to 12' available)
- Machines Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning System
- Machined Notcher Guage Table with X-Y Positioning
- LED Magnetic-Base Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from 3/8" - 1-1/2"
- Structural Die Block for up to 1.5" diameter hole capacity including overhang
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and
Hydraulic Schematics printed and loaded on a USB
- Full tank of Hydraulic Oil
- New HD Start Up Videos including safety, maintenance and operation
- Hydraulic Shearing Hold-Downs (Standard on IW-66K/KB)
Sunrise Ironworker K-Series Information Request Form