The K-Series are special designed ironworkers with vertical movements at all stations.
The entire main slide moves in straight up and down motion to provide the optimum results for
punching, shearing, notching, and bending. The fast cylinder stroke greatly improves the efficiency.
Sunrise K-Series ironworkers incorporate versatility, efficiency, accuracy, and ease of use at an excellent price.
Sunrise Ironworker IW-50K
50 Ton compact ironworker that comes complete with a notcher. The frame recess below the punching station allows punching on the flange of large size channel or beam profiles. A great entry-level ironworker for any job shop.
Sunrise Ironworker IW-66K
66 Ton ironworker adds a hydraulic hold-down for all shearing stations. It is a great choice for those who require a fully featured machine with higher capacity yet compact in size.
Sunrise Ironworker IW-66KB
66 Ton ironworker that includes integrated 12" press brake with full guaging system at a comfortable working height as well as a hydraulic hold-down for all shearing functions.
Sunrise Ironworkers include, as standard, the most complete set of features of any ironworker brand:
- 40" Touch-and-Cut Electric Back Guage (Optional extensions to 12' available)
- Machines Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning System
- Machined Notcher Guage Table with X-Y Positioning
- LED Magnetic-Base Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from 3/8" - 1-1/2"
- Structural Die Block for up to 1.5" diameter hole capacity including overhang
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and
Hydraulic Schematics printed and loaded on a USB
- Full tank of Hydraulic Oil
- New HD Start Up Videos including safety, maintenance and operation
- Hydraulic Shearing Hold-Downs (Standard on IW-66K/KB)
Sunrise Ironworker K-Series Information Request Form